The Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education has distributed quotas among the Boards of Education for awarding HSC scholarships to the Auto Pass examinees of 2020. On 12 April 2021, an office order was published regarding the number of members of a board and how much money will be given in HSC Scholarship 2020.
HSC Scholarship 2020
The office order signed by Syed Md. Golam Farooq DSHE Director-General regarding the distribution of HSC 2020 Merit and General Scholarship said-
Based on the information obtained from 9 education boards of the country for awarding merit and general scholarship on the basis of HSC examination results of 2020 and Memorandum No. 37.00.0000.081.08.001,05-112, Ministry of Education, Date: 04. In the context of the order regarding re-determination of the number/quota and amount of money on May 02, 2018, the quota of scholarship based on the following conditions has been allotted:
HSC Examination-2020, Statement of Merit and General Scholarship Distribution of Boards of Education
According to the office order published by the Department of Secondary and Higher Education, the quota of scholarships fixed for the Boards of Education in the HSC Scholarship 2020 is as follows-
- Dhaka Board of Education will get HSC merit scholarship – 426 students and general scholarship will get 2700 students;
- Mymensingh Board of Education will get HSC Merit Scholarship – 62 students and General Scholarship will get 659 students;
- Rajshahi Board of Education, 194 students will get HSC merit scholarship and 1262 students will get a general scholarship;
- Comilla Board of Education, 69 students will get HSC merit and 698 will get a general scholarship;
- Sylhet Board of Education, 31 students will get HSC merit scholarship and 592 students will get a general scholarship;
- Barisal Board of Education, 31 students will get HSC merit scholarship and 560 students will get a general scholarship;
- 94 students will get HSC merit scholarship and 1002 general scholarships in Yasha Education Board;
- In Chittagong Education Board, 6 students will get HSC merit scholarship and 629 will get a general scholarship;
- 111 students will get HSC merit scholarship and 98 students will get a general scholarship in Dinajpur Board of Education;
Mausi also informed about the amount of merit and general scholarship money in the HSC examination of 2020 and the method of awarding scholarships.
Students who get merit in the HSC examination of 2020 will get BDT. 625 (eight hundred and twenty-five) monthly and one-time grant (annual): BDT. 1800 (one thousand eight hundred) and
General Scholarship recipients will get BDT. 365 (three hundred and seventy five) per month and one time grant (annual): BDT. 750 (seven hundred and fifty).
HSC Scholarship 2020 How Many Students
Student Scholarship money will be sent to the student bank through EFT in G2P method.
Terms of HSC Scholarship 2020 Merit and General Scholarship:
Expenditure of this scholarship will be borne from the current (2020-2021) fiscal year revenue budget of 1250201-1062-3621118 ”scholarship / merit sector.
In order to remit the scholarship money in the Gazette Scholarship to the bank through EFT method, the students have to open an account in Bangladesh Scheduled Credit Online Benefit Bank and instruct the students to deposit the account number within 07 (seven) days.
Scholarship Gazette should be published by 22/04/2021 and 01 (one) set hard copy of the said Gazette should be sent to the Director General, Department of Secondary and Higher Education, Bangladesh, Dhaka.
And the soft copy of the published gazette should be sent to the students by e-mail at email@example.com in the excel seat along with the rail and registration number.
More Related Information for you: