The Department of Secondary and Higher Education has issued a notification regarding the entry of information in HSP MIS and filling up of profile form of the educational institution for the students enrolled in 6th and 11th class under the integrated stipend program; HSP-MIS Stipends Data Entry Guideline and Institute Info.
See the organization’s profile filling guidelines and regulations in the HSP-MIS Stipends Data Entry.
Information on entry of information of 6th and 11th class enrolled students in HSP MIS and filling of profile form of the educational institution was published on 01 April 2021 under the integrated stipend program software in the integrated stipend program software run by the Prime Minister’s Education Support Trust of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
HSP-MIS Stipends Data Entry Guideline and Institute Info
The following is the procedure for enrollment in HSP MIS and filling up of the profile form of the educational institution following the following procedure of HSP-MIS Stipends Data Entry:
Integrated Stipend Program 2021 Academic Year Information Entry Deadline:
Information entry of students selected for 6th, 9th and 11th class stipends of 2021 starts 01 April 2021; And last date for entry of information at the organization level: 23 April 2021
The Upazila / Thana Secondary Education Officer will send to HSP / PMEAT for final approval by 26.04.2021 process of HSP-MIS Stipends Data Entry.
Rules for logging in to HSP MIS
Login to HSP MIS link (http://hspbd.com/HSP-MIS/login) A screen will appear. Clicking on the first one, the Harmonized Stipend Program (HSP) for the stipend, will display the dashboard of the HSP MIS. Type User Name / ID and Password and click on Login button.
Organization Information Update / Entry Rules
- Enter the HSP MIS, follow the menu bar, and click the Configuration button.
- Click the Organization Info button.
- Go to the list of organizations and click the Find button.
- Click the Edit button. Then you have to update/enter the information in the institution profile form i.e. institution information, institution student information, institution address, payment information.
- The number of MAT students (boys/girls) admitted from 6th to 12th class should be entered in the institution student information form.
- In order to receive the tuition fee of the institution, one has to enter the number of an online bank account (13 to 16 digits).
- Clicking on the ‘Save Last’ button will display a successful message.
Method in HSP-MIS Stipends Data Entry
1. Information of the students selected for the 6th and 20th class stipends in 2021 and 2020-21 academic years in the educational institutions covered under the program. The information must be sent for approval.
Entry activities have to start from the beginning without waiting till the last date of entry. Otherwise, in the last stage, the extra pressure on the server may interfere with the work.
23.04.2021 at 12.00 pm HSP MIS will automatically stop data entry and sending to Upazila / Thana.
After selecting the information entered in HSP MIS by the educational institution through the committee formed at the Upazila / Thana level, the Upazila / Thana Secondary Education Officer will send it to HSP / PMEAT for final approval by 26.04.2021.
2. The birth registration number of the concerned student will be used as the UID number of the student. Student’s birth certificate number must be 16 digits.
3. Only 6th and 11th class students can apply for the stipend under this program. However, 9th class students who have just passed JSC / JDC from educational institutions outside the stipend program can also apply for the stipend.
However, no student of his / her educational institution can apply if he / she has passed 8th class and is admitted in 9th class.
4. National / Identity card number of father / mother / guardian must be entered / updated. National identity card number must be 10 or 16 digits. If you have a 13-digit national identity card, you must first add a 4-digit birth year to 16 digits.
5. Online bank / agent / mobile banking account can be used to receive student stipend money. Students can also use the school banking account.
6. Account number should be 13-18 digits in case of online / agent bank and 11-12 digits in case of mobile banking.
7. Online / Agent Bank / Mobile Banking Account must be opened using the National Identity Card of the student / parent / guardian. Account can be opened in the name of the guardian only in the absence of the parent.
8. The name of the person in whose name online banking / mobile banking account has been opened should be written in the place of “Account Name”. HSP-MIS Stipends Data Entry.
9. In HSP-MIS Stipends Data Entry If the father is selected as the guardian during the entry in HSP MIS, the account has to be opened using the father’s National Identity Card (NID) and the father’s name has to be entered as the account holder’s name.
If the mother is selected as the guardian, the account must be opened using the mother’s National Identity Card (NID) and the mother’s name must be entered as the account holder’s name.
If any other legal person (brother / sister / grandfather / grandmother / grandmother / grandmother / etc) is selected as guardian in the absence of the parent, the account has to be opened using his / her national identity card and his / her name has to be entered as the name of the account holder.
In case of school banking account, the name of the account holder has to be entered as the name of the account holder.
10. According to the policy of Sutra Memorandum, User ID and Password cannot be provided to any educational institution outside the scope of integrated stipend program and the information of students of that institution can be verified in HSP MIS. The matter will be confirmed by the concerned Upazila / Thana Secondary Education Officer.
11. After confirming the information of all the eligible students, the head of the educational institution will make an entry in HSP-MIS Stipends Data Entry. If the account of an ineligible student is played or another account number is entered instead of the account number of the ineligible student, the head of the concerned institution will be responsible and action will be taken as per the rules if the stipend money is distributed to that false account number.
12. User IDs and passwords of educational institutions covered by the Integrated Stipend Program have already been sent.
If any educational institution is newly enrolled or cannot login using EIIN number and password as user ID, please mention the name of the educational institution and EIIN number (Division, District, Upazila / Thana, Union) through the Upazila / Thana Secondary Education Officer. You have to collect the user ID and password by sending a letter in the mail.
13. The concerned educational institution will properly protect the User ID and Password while maintaining confidentiality in HSP-MIS Stipends Data Entry.
For any information or information regarding the HSP-MIS Stipends Data Entry stipend and user ID password, please request to mail email@example.com through the Upazila / Thana Secondary Education Officer.
You May Also Like: Baishakhi Allowance 2021 MPO Sheet for Non-Govt Teachers
HSP-MIS Stipends Data Entry