The National Academy of Primary Education has published the Interim Lesson Plan 2021 for the students studying in primary schools to help them continue their educational activities during Covid-19 and to provide homework following the health rules. Here is the Lesson Plan and Home Work for Primary Class 1 to 5.
The interim lesson plan for class 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 students of the primary was published on 30th April 2021. This interim lesson plan and homework assignment process will continue from 02 May 2021 to 26 May 2021 for primary students to continue any activities during the coronavirus period.
If this experimental lesson plan and homework is successful, homework for elementary students may be provided anew later.
Interim Lesson Plan and Home Work Applicable for Student of Class 1 to 5
The National Academy of Primary Education has provided a number of guidelines for teachers and parents with the Interim Lesson Plan 2021 for students in grades one to five.
If you want to class-wise Interim Lesson Plan and Home Work Applicable for Student of Class 1 to 5 you are in right place.
You can download Class-Wise Interim Assignment and Home Work for Primary School student in 2021.
To download PDF of all this Assignment follow our instruction below. There is Class-wise weekly Lesson Plan and Assignment (Home Work) for class 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Every weeks Assignment or Home Work for class 1 to 5 will be published in Bangla Notice.com. The plan to do homework for each class for date-based elementary students will be published later each day.
Do you want to get daily interim lesson plans and homework for students in class one to five? Please like and follow our page and Join Bangla Notice’s largest Facebook group.
The PDF file of the Intermediate Lesson Plan for Covid-19 published for primary school students is given at the end of this post. You can download it if you need it.
Basic instructions regarding interim lesson planning for primary Class 1 to 5 Students
The National Academy for primary education has given some rules and instruction regrading Interim lesson plan and home work for primary school going students, guardian and teachers.
1. From the beginning of the students’ textbooks, all the exercises have been given serial numbers in the name of homework.
2. In case of doing homework on Bengali subject, any content (story, poem, drama, description) should be read, its instructions are mentioned in the general information section of homework.
3. The 7-day lesson of the original lesson plan is scheduled for each week.
4. In the weekly plan, excluding Fridays and other national holidays, the days of class activities are mentioned in the date column.
5. In the original lesson plan, the days allotted for the interim examination have been treated as lesson days.
6. The required learning content of the previous class has been identified with sheds to fill the learning deficit. Students should be explained first in the previous lessons or lessons or exercises attached to the shed room, then the teacher will explain the lessons or lessons or exercises in the current class.
7. The homework related to the lesson is mentioned in the table along with the class and number. Students will fill in the exercises / activities given in their textbook with pen / pencil before completing the provided homework, then fill in the worksheets.
8. In order to fill the learning gap, the homework related to the lesson of the previous class has been mentioned along with the homework of the next class. In the case of English as a foreign language, parents (siblings, parents) will help the students to read the textbooks and do their homework.
9. After the expiry of the lockdown period, the lesson plan has to be implemented from the next date on the 1st day.
Instruction for The Teachers
NAPE also given some basic guideline for teachers for deliver lesson plan and homework to students. These are-
1. Arrange for each week’s specific lesson content and related homework to reach students with the necessary support and guidance.
2. At the end of the specified time, he will check the learning progress of the students and collect and do the homework and create and save the student profile based on it.
3. In conducting online class activities, present the scheduled lesson (including the plan to fill the learning deficit) in the lesson plan.
4. Along with the lesson presentation, explain the homework assigned to that lesson to the children with proper instructions.
5. Follow all the hygiene rules while conducting all the activities.
This lesson plan is arranged in the following order:
1. Bengali, 2. English, 3. Primary Mathematics, 4. Primary Science, 5. Bangladesh and world identity,
6. Islam and moral education, 6. Hinduism and moral education,
6. Christianity and moral education, and 9. Buddhism and moral education;
Download Class-Wise Weekly Lesson Plan and Home Work (Assignment) for Primary School 2021
|Class 1 (One) Interim Lesson Plan and Home Work||Download PDF Now|
|Class 2 (Two) Interim Lesson Plan and Home Work||Download PDF Now|
|Class 3 (Three) Interim Lesson Plan and Home Work||Download PDF Now|
|Class 4 (Four) Interim Lesson Plan and Home Work||Download PDF Now|
|Class 5 (Five) Interim Lesson Plan and Home Work||Download PDF Now|
If you any further help about weekly Assignment for Primary School Please join our Facebook group. Group Link Given below.